AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: NDSPLS Fall Education Seminar

Actually, it was 1994 and I was living in Pecos. First time I ever saw snow and it was a bunch. Over 18 inches in a 24 hour period. Next day the sun ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

I'm sorry, but I will repeat myself as you seem to fail to understand when I said it the first time. I am telling you on a public forum what our easem...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 403
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

After reviewing the recommendations, we have discussed the guy wire locations with our client and they have agreed to include the proposed location of...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

Jim in AZ, post: 402798, member: 249 wrote: "... typically is 15 feet either side of the centerline."EITHER side? Who picks which side?For the purpose...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

Already did. Looks same as Paden. Hate to assume which way the guy anchor goes.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

Paul in PA, post: 402725, member: 236 wrote: How many anchors would fall more than 15' from the pole?If they are tall poles and the anchors go out to ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 40
Views: 3856
Reply
RE: Sometimes the boss needs to stay at the office

I never ask a field crew to do more than I could. I'm no Ted Dura Dura, but when my crew seems to be slacking and I can take my fat old *ss out to the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Truck, New Problems...

PoorPDOP, post: 401354, member: 8412 wrote: You beat me to it!Actually, it seems like he offered it to you first.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disk or Disc

paden cash, post: 400819, member: 20 wrote: you're choiceNow, your just trolling the grammarians.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Confessions from an old surveyor

paden cash, post: 400715, member: 20 wrote: Interesting thoughts Andy. I haven't thought things through near enough, for sure. But in my mind a plat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Confessions from an old surveyor

I do not think requiring monumentation of easements is a good idea in some cases. That was a requirement in Texas in the late 70s for a while and it d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The view last week..

Heck, I was thinking that was near Port Asbestos for a moment. But I'm pretty sure that is in Ontario.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: digital seal and signature

Jon Collins, post: 400460, member: 11135 wrote: You keep a journal of everything you seal? as a brand new licensee that hasn't stamped anything yet, I...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: digital seal and signature

I used a digitally encrypted signature on PDF files for a little while and thought it was ok. If someone wants to forge your seal and signature, not u...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 397
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Still reading the links provided in between finalizing an ALTA survey. In the affadavit, I'm having trouble deciphering the script where it says who h...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Kent McMillan, post: 398828, member: 3 wrote: One interesting detail is that reported in the bio sketches of the sheriffs of Travis County, Texas, of ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

No meeting is yet planned. I am waiting to read LSLS opinions but haven't received a report yet.

10 years ago
Page 26 / 102