AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Contest to Automate ALTA Surveys. WTF........

gschrock, post: 398323, member: 556 wrote:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Contest to Automate ALTA Surveys. WTF........

Mark Mayer, post: 398360, member: 424 wrote: It also doesn't say what size of property is to be surveyed, or what condition that title must be in.Actu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Dodd has a dangle in his angle as he moved across the south boundary of Block 45, PSL Survey straddling the Reeves/Culberson County line. He is north ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring

paden cash, post: 398321, member: 20 wrote: "The height of the building shall be measured at 90 degrees." ...that's all it said...Well, I suppose yo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring

Well, I suppose you could assume 90å¡ fahrenheit? I understand things tend to expand and contract with the temperature.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Ah. I figured out who it is and sent him an email.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Anybody currently working in Block 45, PSL?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

I know you have to stick arrows in it, but natural gas access to the area is a legitimate benefit. I realize it is not driving the train, but it does ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

Mike Marks, post: 398062, member: 1108 wrote: this project is a boondoggle meant to benefit an already fabulously rich Mexican tycoon.The people of Pr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

paden cash, post: 397951, member: 20 wrote: Ruh-roh...somebody is disagreeing with the noted internet debater extraordinaire Kent "The Fencepost" McMi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

Not surprised if this thread ends up getting deleted because of how politically charged the subject is. While it remains, my 2 thoughts on the Trans-P...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

I'm not sure of neutrality of the source, but here is an article that seems to confirm what I heard.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

I heard something today on a news report that I hadn't previously heard that it is on private property near a reservation but not on. If that is corre...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice for penetrating New England dirt needed

Too be sure, tho... 811 is a good idea. Driving a rebar through a gas pipeline that is slightly outside of its designated easement really will shut do...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas River Boundary

Who are you talking to, Monte?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas River Boundary

Kent McMillan, post: 396364, member: 3 wrote: Yes, it makes perfect sense to me that the main thing the Permanent School Fund cares about is area with...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas River Boundary

Bushwhacker, post: 396287, member: 10727 wrote: Well if I get a call for one of those in the future I will refer them to Andy. The ones I have been in...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas River Boundary

Why wouldn't you determine the gradient boundary when it is the boundary? It's not rocket surgery. We've done a few miles of the Pecos River in the la...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robert Stockton Dod (1855-1924) Episcopal Priest/Texas Surveyor

Again, what about poison oak? And what about the possibility that his exposure was not limited to west Texas. As I recall from my research, Dod moved...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robert Stockton Dod (1855-1924) Episcopal Priest/Texas Surveyor

I had pulled together some files for Dod on Ancestry.com last year when I was messing with some tracts down near Terlingua. Not sure if Ancestry.com s...

10 years ago
Page 27 / 102