AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1189
Reply
RE: I've found one of your markers.

Agreed. And case law supports your point.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Car crashes on the job!

I had a field crew who had set up on a control point in a grass median near an intersection of a new subdivision. They had just completed their work a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I've found one of your markers.

Kent McMillan, post: 406791, member: 3 wrote: There's that "either side" term again. Seems like a perfectly valid description to me, if properly sta...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Old trusty calculator starting to fail

My HP-48GX is in a box somewhere and I wish I knew where because it was very handy and has a COGO card. My current calculator of choice is an HP-48 em...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

In the past it has been suggested to non-surveyors who get free advice and assistance to make a donation to the forum.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Ring Ring

Williwaw, post: 405006, member: 7066 wrote: Maybe that was Cash Cow calling? I like Cash Cows, as much if not more than Holy Cows. Nothing personal.I ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Either side of centerline?

It looks like it is settled case law that the courts acknowledge that "either" can be construed to mean "each" in this context.Chidester v. Springfiel...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Be careful out there.

Friend of a friend was run over by a roller the other day. Made it to the hospital conscious and talking but the damage was too severe.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

Barry G, post: 404926, member: 12296 wrote: Do you live in a HOA?You couldn't pay me to live in an HOA property.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

In my city and state, if I fail to maintain the grass and weeds on their parkway and alley to a certain standard, I will be given a citation. At some ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

[SARCASM]This sounds like a good angle. I have to mow the grass on the City's parkway and half the alley behind my house. I don't see why they don't t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NDSPLS Fall Education Seminar

I'm sitting right at the front to the right of the stage in a blue Transglobal Services hoodie.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor seals on eBay.

I thought they might have used his because he might have ordered one from them recently but he replied that he hasn't ordered a stamp in over 20 years...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor seals on eBay.

I sent an email to Dave DeWeirdt. To say the least, he was not pleased about his information being used for advertising purposes.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor seals on eBay.

George Collis out of McKinney, Tx used to use his seal as his business logo. I wasn't aware of any prohibitions on it.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

Dave Karoly, post: 402953, member: 94 wrote: It that Eether or Eye-ther?In my mind it sounds like "eether" but not sure what it sounds like in my Texa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

I have written M&B for utils but the quantity of easements and area we are working in makes centerline descriptions a little easier to deal with.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

That was intentional. As well as the "its" instead of "it's".

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GUY ANCHOR EASEMENT DESCRIPTION

The intent was conveyed and you knew exactly what I mean, didn't you? But, its good to know you're pet peeve.

10 years ago
Page 25 / 102