AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Opps!!

Thanks Radar.?ÿ For those of us in the Colonial States it's nice to see the "theoretical" layout. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Whew that was close

Steve, years ago when my wife was in private practice they had a coding system for patient files (back when they had paper files).?ÿ One of the codes ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Courthouse access

I don't know how many times I've hidden my pocket knife in the bushes around a courthouse because I forgot to take it out in the truck.?ÿ I was going ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Curb and gutter

There was an old surveyor around here (now deceased) who would pull the frontage distance down the back of curb and then pull the offset (usually 13 f...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Actual Degree in Surveying

Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology - Structural Design Option.?ÿ Due to my somewhat weird path to a degree there ended up being only one course ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Found letter

None of you mentioned a Locke level though.?ÿ I still have one somewhere in the attic.?ÿ Plumb bob is in my toolbox in the truck even though I haven't...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Just want to say thank you...

Thank you for providing a place where we can exchange ideas, humor, problems and enjoy companionship.?ÿ Sometimes I wonder how you can maintain an eve...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the easement

Steve, sometimes you just have to make a decision (based on the best available evidence at the time) and show it on your plat.?ÿ Then just say, "Let s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Grrrrrrr...

@Just A. Surveyor About 45 years ago we did a boundary survey in Gwinnett County.?ÿ It was a wooded site and we had to cut every traverse line.?ÿ We s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for all who determine fee's

That's where they make lots of pickles too.?ÿ Plus Karo (that's how the City is pronounced) syrup.?ÿ The high schools mascot is the "Syrup Makers".?ÿ ...

8 years ago
Page 55 / 139