Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: Stuck inside today
?ÿ My addition
8 years ago
Forum
RE: State requires survey accuracy statement...
On those RARE occasions where I did an "open ended" survey (SMALL lot) I stated so on the plat.?ÿ After speaking with a member of the Board he agreed ...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Help me identify this
Looks like a Land Lot Corner to me. (grin) Andy
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Need a Surveyor in Georgia
Here's one a little closer to where you need it.?ÿ Either firm does quality work. Andy
8 years ago
Forum
RE: How bad an error
Around here that is called a "Scrivener's Error" and is easily corrected with re-recording the plat. Andy
8 years ago
Forum
RE: I got a billed $1.70
I have a one dollar bill (with my stamp on it) taped to the back of both my licenses.?ÿ From the first money I earned with them. Andy
8 years ago
RE: I got a billed $1.70
You laugh but my wife taped a BUNCH of?ÿdimes to Christmas cards and sent them to a small city in South Georgia as payment for a speeding ticket for 6...
8 years ago