Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
I believe that is a Babbit Chain. ?ÿ
On a paper mill construction site I had a shack where we kept our equipment and ate our lunch.?ÿ The windows had no glass in them, just plywood flaps ...
We surveyed for and designed a water line along a road from a new water tank.?ÿ All was approved and construction began.?ÿ As the excavators were goin...
I'm not surprised by the corrosion on the target?ÿ but the lack of salt spray on the prism is surprising.?ÿ Wouldn't it be nice to get that type of us...
Yes, a square by definition... Texas is the only state in the Union that is completely on a 'square' grid. Straight lines, North/South, East/West. Eve...
Perhaps it's just a difference in how things are done in different areas but here the road names are not "set in concrete" until the final subdivision...