AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 308
Reply
RE: Fnd 5/8" IR w/cap, disturbed

I had MY rear lot corner dug up by a neighbor when he planted a fence post (not even a corner post).?ÿ Luckily I still had all the control in place so...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Just when I thought...

And that was the point with me working for someone else.?ÿ I got off at 5 (usually) and didn't have to worry about payroll, taxes, insurance etc.?ÿ I ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Southbound near Dayton.

DANG!!!!?ÿ Y'all can have that.?ÿ It was (+)24 here this morning and that's too cold.?ÿ Even my dogs didn't want to be out too long.?ÿ Thank heavens i...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: I may just be getting old and cranky

Actually, almost all the P&P sheets we drew had the "low" end on the left so the water flowed from right to left for sanitary and storm sewers (gr...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New member from Georgia.

Ben is a good man.?ÿ I always enjoyed talking and listening to him.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New member from Georgia.

My wife HATES Cusseta.?ÿ She got her one and only traffic ticket for going 61 in a 55 zone.?ÿ I believe the LEOs there make a decent living off the so...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New member from Georgia.

Welcome from Powder Springs, Georgia.?ÿ I'm retires but still like to keep up with the profession that provided my living and that I enjoyed for 40+ y...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Back in the day.....

Several years ago I had a headhunter call and ask if would interested in the position of head of the survey department of a large engineering company....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: That eerie negative vibe

Norman and Paden, we must be about the same height.?ÿ I do have long arms though (my wife says I have ape arms).?ÿ We are about the same height but I ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hall County v. Jackson County Georgia Boundary dispute.

I too know nothing about the conflict but all the dealings I've ever had with Tate have been positive.?ÿ I believe he will do his best to reconstruct ...

8 years ago
Page 51 / 139