Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: SIT
I knew a fellow (30+ years ago) who had a rubber stamp made up with his name and LSIT and number.?ÿ He never put it on a drawing but did stamp "some" ...
8 years ago
RE: Not exactly Helpful
You may be joking but I've seen way too many monuments on one side of the fence and the stake for the setting of the monument on the other.?ÿ Almost a...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: draftin' music
This will have your toes tapping. Andy
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Full circle?
Charles was a true "Renaissance Man".?ÿ Somewhere I've still got one of the plastic templates that he devised for scaling latitude and longitude from ...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Monday
DANG.?ÿ And here I was complaining about having bursitis and having to have my elbow drained a couple of times.?ÿ We're getting too old for this "stuf...
8 years ago
Forum