AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Stamp Design defined by Law?

From The Georgia Secretary of State's website: "The seal authorized by the State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors f...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Let one go

In December I renewed both the LS and PE in Georgia for what I am almost certain will be the last time. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Let one go

I let my Tennessee license lapse a few years ago.?ÿ The Continuing Education wasn't worth the good it was doing.?ÿ I think I stamped a total of two pl...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How wet is too wet to survey

I worked with a fellow one time who said, "The first drop of rain that hits you is God's fault, the second drop that hits you is your fault because yo...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Charles B. Harnett, PLS

I agree with Paden.?ÿ I lost my father at age 91 last May.?ÿ He was, by far, the finest man I ever knew.?ÿ Any time I have an ethical question I stop ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: The Flood Risks Are Even Worse Than I Thought

@VA LS 2867, TOTAL hijack.?ÿ I was in Richmond over the weekend for a family wedding.?ÿ It was my first visit to the Commonwealth.?ÿ We drove through ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia Tennessee Boundary again

IF, and I don't believe it will ever happen, they were to "relocate" the State Line my daughter will have been born in Georgia rather than in Tennesse...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia Tennessee Boundary again

I agree with Steve.?ÿ Just because a University of Georgia math teacher can't do the arithmetic doesn't mean they're going to move the State Line afte...

8 years ago
Page 50 / 139