AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: sticky situation...

It sounds like you did the right thing. Sometimes emotions are so strong that no amount of logic and/or proof will make things acceptable. Getting a...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 682
Reply
RE: The Effect of Gravitational Elongation on a Vertical Tape

ScottThanks for bringing to mind things that some of us would never think of. We measure almost entirely horizontally and with (for the most part) el...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Drop Box

Snoop - HijackHow is your neck doing? I had surgery on my shoulder the first of March and things are proceeding on time. I go to Physical Therapy ne...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Seth the Rodman...

In 1980 I was driving a Suburban with 3 other crew members (3 in front 1 in rear) when small car ran a stop sign directly in front of me. At 45 MPH I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Levon Helm - RIP

Greg Ham - RIPSaxophonist (and several other instruments) for the Australian band Men at Work. Maybe not a long career here, but definitely memorable...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Gound Projection and Curvature of the Earth

About 15 years ago we surveyed and designed a road for a local county. They provided control (didn't work but that's another story) and wanted ALL co...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Found a Stone from 1652 today

Hey PerryWe've got one of those lakes here in the south too!! Right on the Georgia - Tennessee border just outside Chattanooga.Lake Winnepesaukah And...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement shown on plat but not described

If the pipe is NOT in, and there is no written dedication of the easement then I would say no, however the fact that it is shown on the sketch would t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Backpack gear for sale

WayneI gave all my stuff (minus the tent) to a nephew who went hiking in China a couple of years ago. I enjoyed while I had it and got even more plea...

14 years ago
Forum
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 865
Page 123 / 139