AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
alockard
alockard
@alockard
Free
Joined: July 26, 2011 3:03 pm
Topics: 19 / Replies: 85
Reply
RE: Let tick season begin

Just pulled one from my nether region the other evening, worst one I've ever gotten, it's currently on its way to be tested for Lyme. I absolutely des...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Oldest monument?

This is by far my oldest. From the Penna Canal ~1830. Also found some original stones from 1947 in my hometown can't find the pics though.

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 546
Reply
RE: Anyone want to covert a .dwg to an earlier version for me?

I downloaded the truview, but after reading the other replies deleted it before installing.. And Stephen that file was what they intended me to get o....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone want to covert a .dwg to an earlier version for me?

Sent you an email Stephen. If you're ever around central PA look me up I'll buy you a beer :-D:beer: Thanks again.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Explorer 2 Transfer Trouble

Yes, I'm in the desktop mode when in Carlson. I was thinking it may be a firewall problem but I've "allowed" Carlson so now I'm at a loss.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 814
Reply
RE: Indoor bipod use

We ran into a similar situation while doing an E.C. getting shots in the basement. We used this.... Duct Tape use #6,482

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 880
Reply
RE: HP 500 Belt

Thanks for all the help guys. Ordered the belt today from Amazon for $30 and found a video I can study up on before the belt gets here. I'm fairly inc...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 976
Reply
RE: How close is your office to the nearest Court House?

2 blocks for me. Also within those two blocks are about a half dozen law offices.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a shovel

> sharpshooter around here. That's what we call em too. This is my shovel, there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me, my shovel is no...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's one that will make the older crowd shake their heads

We use one everyday, for backsights, trav and corner locations. My rodman uses his metal one which I prefer vs. a plastic one.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick season

I pulled six of them off me Friday. A few here and there last month. Seems like they're starting to ramp up. I had to have one cut out of me last year...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1174
Reply
RE: Todays Find

This one was in Wood, about a mile from Robertsdale (my hometown). We had new water and sewer lines put in which wiped a lot of them out here as well....

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1077
Page 1 / 6