AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tonyduky
tonyduky
@tonyduky
Free
Joined: March 26, 2022 11:44 am
Last seen: May 7, 2026 7:22 am
Topics: 18 / Replies: 29
Reply
RE: Trimble DL and "rover only"

@stlsurveyor Yes that was exactly my plan.   I just dont know if i can do a static with a "rover only" receiver or if i need a "base" receive...

5 months ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1610
Reply
RE: Trimble R4 II firmware update.

Thanks!   Indeed FTDI was the trick.   Here is a cable that worked updating firmwares for R4-2 and R8s rovers   OIKWAN USB ...

8 months ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1352
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1945
Reply
RE: Cable management and protection

Nevermind I think I found what I need here : Trying to find a place to buy this in europe is gonna be hard...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Cable management and protection

Waw this is great guys! So this means i would need one of those adapters + a TNC to TNC cable right? Thanks a lot!

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1008
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1551
Reply
RE: Trimble R4 using without controller

Quick update question : Is it possible to use Trimble DL app to do a static with a R2 mobile rover (faststatic)? Thanks a lot!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Reviving an old TCR1105

@tonyduky yep he changed the mainboard internal battery on mine. I'm sure he can do it on yours. Can I contact you in private please? thank you ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Reviving an old TCR1105

Well guys, Thanks a lot for all your replies, this is exactly what i was looking for. I'm sure it's a TCR1105. Still dont have my hands on the devi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Reviving an old TCR1105

@andy-j Hence my questions...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 479
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 2715
Reply
RE: Trimble R4 using without controller

Perfect, I ll try this out. Thanks for your replies guys!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R4 using without controller

I'm using R4 not R4s. I found somewhere that I could download the .DAT logs (without GLONASS) with trimble data transfer software through serial cable...

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 534
Page 1 / 3