Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: May 7, 2026 7:22 am
Struggling to generate the right export txt format as well. I'm trying to get something like this for my exports using Trimble GNSS RTK (Trimble a...
@mike1202 apparently Winflash is to add receive only frequencies like you can already do through the WebUI. So it's pointless for what we are trying t...
We switched strategy now and we are trying to connect the satlab to an emlid rs2+ base with the NTRIP caster. ?ÿ We manage to connect it but the sat...
@rover83?ÿ ?ÿ Satlab rover has all frequencies from 450 to 470 mhz already programmed in a channel table. channel 1 is 450, channel 2 is 450.25, cha...
For this to work, we would have add a new frequency to our base rover and tdl450. Through the webui, I can add or delete "receive only" frequencies b...
@rover83 accuracy as to be from 1 to 3 cm as its a quiet precise uas survey. I'm using RTK. Would you recommend a longer recording time than 5 s per p...
@rover83 So it's working perfectly thanks a lot! Regarding the points I'm taking far away from the base, what acquisition time should I set up for th...
@rover83 Regarding the setup of the TDL450 wich will be in the car, should I set it up as "Repeater 1" or "Base w/ 1 rep"? ?ÿ Thanks a lot for your ...
@michigan-left thanks this is exactly what i was looking for!
@michigan-left?ÿ Is your serial port fried? Did you check the fuse on your SAE cable? Some people will put a larger value fuse in the line because th...
@robertusa we normally use powersonic lead acid batteries 12 volt 12 amp Hr (PS12122F2) but I'll be using a 12 volt car battery for a big job soon.
@stlsurveyor We have normal li-on trimble batteries but it's weird that you can't just power up the R8S without them. Anyway thanks for your quick rep...
So If I understand correctly I will need : - a 12 volt car battery to power up the R8S for a long time (solar panels are not an option, mission start...
@rover83 yeah the uas will probably fly on PPK (uas operator will have his own emlid gnss setup) but i would like to set the targets with RTK if possi...
@michigan-left i have 120 gcp targets to set in 2 weeks so i cant wait 1h per target...