AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
The Pseudo Ranger
The Pseudo Ranger
@the-pseudo-ranger
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:03 pm
Topics: 204 / Replies: 2163
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute of the Week (Osceola County, Florida)

Looks like a double driveway situation...That double driveway note on the plat is interesting, never seen that before. The odd/even lot numbers line ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Older Hiper Lite & Repeater

You are correct that the Hiper Lites came with a software limitation of 1.5 or 2.5 miles, depending on age. That can be removed via an OEF upgrade fo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS Trimble Ranger

I don't know if this would be of help to you, but I have the multiport adapter that went with that unit. It lets you connect to a computer using a US...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Mortgage mess and flood insurance...

The bank seems to be making the argument that they foreclosed due to non-payment, so I don't think title insurance would apply.The owners apparently c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Mortgage mess and flood insurance...

I had something similar happen to me with Bank of America, but thankfully we caught it and got it fixed ... at least, I think it was fixed... reading...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay items

Life hack: I learned a long time ago that if you are going to use a tripod to beat a stake into the ground, it's best to leave the gun on top, for ad...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Tricks for robot finding prism in thick brush?

What Robot and DC are you using? I use TDS and I second Geolock if it's available to you. Geolock is a Trimble thing, but it works with my Geodimete...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing

Maybe a dumb question, but if you were able to shoot the section corner with GPS, then why spend 8 hours cutting line and traversing through muck? I'...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Something I want my RTK GPS to do

>> Nate has a boundary job from 2010 in SPC .... That part of your narrative is wrong. If he were working in SPC, then I think it would be much...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Something I want my RTK GPS to do

Are you not working in SPC or some other well defined coordinate system?If you were, this would called a "one-point localization" in TDS, I believe, a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Q1 Unemployment Insurance Premiums Owed

Ok ... you win ... poor you. And shame on all those people who were fire without cause ....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Collectors - Rangers by TDS

It won't. TDS only supports the major players, like Trimble, Topcon, Leica, & Spectra Precision (Ashtech). There might be couple others I'm forg...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Data Collectors - Rangers by TDS

That version of the Ranger was tough as nails ... I used one everyday for at least 10 years, by the time I traded it in, the letters on the keys were ...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Q1 Unemployment Insurance Premiums Owed

> > Of all the business expenses and taxes that I pay, Unemployment Insurance Premiums> > are the worst. I detest, hate & loath :-@ pa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Q1 Unemployment Insurance Premiums Owed

I don't mind paying it. It was a business expense I knew about when I made the decision to start a business. Since I'm solo, and my only other emplo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I heard a new one today.

Reminds me of a "Arrested Development" joke."I'm an analyst, and therapist, I'm an analrapist."

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC update?

No more Trimble for us!I think using the Geo600/Trim5600s and the "active target" probably ruined me. I've demo'ed other guns and nothing compares. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hipers on RTN

Do you happen to know if the NY network uses Lieca based SpiderWeb software? That is what the Florida network is, and it seems to have a conflict wit...

11 years ago
Page 4 / 119