AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
The Pseudo Ranger
The Pseudo Ranger
@the-pseudo-ranger
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:03 pm
Topics: 204 / Replies: 2163
Reply
RE: "Hibernating" back-up equipment.

Jason Graves, post: 379739, member: 9531 wrote: Out of curiosity, what did you get? I love new toys! I got a Focus 35. Kind of a low end model, but...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Hibernating" back-up equipment.

Jim Frame, post: 379729, member: 10 wrote: Note that the internal batteries are lithium primary cells and not rechargeable. In fact, they're isolated...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Hibernating" back-up equipment.

Brad Ott, post: 379716, member: 197 wrote: Great post. I will be watching with interest. Still running my Leica TCA1100 I bought in 1998. You got ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 616
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1061
Reply
RE: Interesting Statistics about our profession (Florida) and ?

leegreen, post: 372790, member: 2332 wrote: Yesterday, I attended the Florida Board of Professional Surveyors and Mappers board meeting at Disney, whi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Statistics about our profession (Florida) and ?

With experience and degree requirements, a person is probably pushing 30 before they are minimally qualified. It doesn't surprise me that the majorit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ugly Section Corner of the Week

It's not a terrible CCR, but he should have set new references instead of referencing the old CCR. At least he put some coordinates on it, and said i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Elevation Certificate - Fillable Pdf + Photo insertions

John1Minor2, post: 370744, member: 404 wrote: StephenNothing you can do about it but it was pointed out at the recent PLSO conference that having the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Elevation Certificate - Fillable Pdf + Photo insertions

Thanks again Steven. I was going to ask if you trim off the instructions ... but didn't want to seem like an ungrateful jerk ... it's like you read m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Elevation Certificate -- NonFillable

It's pretty unbelievable that Steve Ward can modify the form to work perfectly in one day, but FEMA has delayed and bungled it for 8 months ... Thanks...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Customer wants no items from Table A

I usually spell out in my emails which items are automatically included in my initial quote (either by law or because I want them there) ... Then ask ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disheartening Section Corner

Two is better than none.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood zone ... in or out?

Mostly X shaded, the Along the west side is an AE 12 line.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood zone ... in or out?

I didn't run a benchmark in so I don't know the elevations. I just sent the info the client and he wants me to go ahead and do an elev. cert., which ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 912
Reply
RE: Fifty-one cents

Getting back to the OP, I heard scammers will run a small amount first to see if the card works. Then try to get something big. Bruce, you might have...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

Thanks for all that detail. I had forgotten that Topcon and Sokkia Merged, and that magnet and Topcon tools would be the software of choice. I'm a l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

Those thing look pretty awesome, I've been eyeing them for a while. Do you mind sharing the price tag, and if you had to pay more to have things like...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The final version of the new elevation cert (link)

That's weird, because the file name starts with "2016+03+28 ...." , which is the same date the email came to me ... With the way this roll out has bee...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 119