AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
The Pseudo Ranger
The Pseudo Ranger
@the-pseudo-ranger
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:03 pm
Topics: 204 / Replies: 2163
Reply
RE: 5600's retiring

I think it's called planned obsolescenceThey had a nice run. I still use my Geodimeter 600 everyday and I'll be sad when it dies. I know a former Tr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Beginner, need help

There are many ways to get your coordinates on "real world". -The easiest is, if you are using a base/rover, set the base to record static data, do y...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Cell Phone/WiFi/VRS problems

> I'm thinking it might be the dial string number or something easy that I'm not doing right.OK, here is the other thing. When you have a bluetoot...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon PS Robot Tracking Performance

10 years ago I had a Topcon 8200 series, and I thought it's tracking was terrible compared to the older Geodimeter units we had. I don't think Topcon...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Cell Phone/WiFi/VRS problems

Did it work? If not, I might have a couple of other suggestions.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Cell Phone/WiFi/VRS problems

I have t-mobile. I had one DC where the only way I could get it to make a connection to the phone through Wifi was to set the phone's hotspot to be a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's a title issue I've never encountered before

I came across one recently, it's a crappy condo plat from the 60s... it shows the layout of the buildings (several buildings) on the land, then one de...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Cad Software

I would demo BriscCAD with the DotSoft Add On, as well as Carlson.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, I used to be a surveyor...

I had one guy tell me he knew all about surveying because he used to layout plumbing in houses ... You know ... He could read a plan and take measurem...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Scam?

Yes, I hung in with one until he hung up on me ... my guy tried to walk me through the steps that would enable remote access my computer so they can d...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 11X17 printer recommendations

What's your model number?The MFC-J4320DW says "Print up to 11"x17" via the single sheet bypass tray"?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 11X17 printer recommendations

I love my Brother All-in-One, I'd buy another brother in an instance if it meet what I was looking for.All the 11X17s by Brother seem to be All-in-One...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1325
Reply
RE: Find coordinates for Radius Point

If you are talking about road cl calculations, the easiest way to calculate coordinates on the radius point is to turn 90 degrees off the incoming or ...

12 years ago
Page 5 / 119