AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
scottb
scottb
@scottb
Free
Joined: July 9, 2011 10:42 am
Topics: 0 / Replies: 51
Reply
RE: International Feet

Montana Codes Annotated, 7-22-203(2) calls for international foot (1 ft=0.3048M) for NAD83. (1) of same chapter says for survey for foot for 27 conver...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Edward Henry Kooper, Alliance NE

Sincere condolences to your family sounds like he had a full life and a loving family. While all veterans deserve our utmost respect, I have a special...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite found monument.

Lots of memorable corners, but think working in South Dakota retracing corners in the late 1990's retracing corners set in the 1890's. The surveyor (D...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could do it all againƒ??

Stumbled into survey totally by accident. Worked as a Heavy equipment operator (scraper operator), and during the off season, went to work as a survey...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Law Cases

Check into publications by Brian Portwood. He published books about numerous cases in various states that makes for interesting reading. Know for sure...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, At Least They Didn't Destroy It...

We were working staking roads on a new subdivsion that I had recently pinned. The power company guys were laying in their?ÿ lines, and I noticed they ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Prices are skyrocketing just as everyone decides to finally do something

Hang on to the TP, it is going to be worth more than the dollar bill before long!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, who put the kink in the state line?

I have a couple interesting articles on the survey of the line, don't know if it explains the kinks, but they are an interesting read. The first is a...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Magnetic Locator

I liked the Subsurface ML1-M. Far easier to handle than the GA52, and in my opinion equally effective

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "Approximate Property Corner"

Run across a few of these "approximate" corners/property line. Seem to me to be a little bit like being pregnant, either it is or isn't?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here once used a Tellurometer?

Yes, I used telluromenters in the 1970's when working for a coal company in ND, Wyoming, Utah and Montana. First ones were MRA Something? didnot look ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Throwing Rocks at a Hornets Nest

Know nothing about South, but I agree, Igage is a good bet. I've used the static CHCX90D reciever with excellent results. Mark is the best for support...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin cushion pics needed

Unfortunately I no longer have access to the picture, but the best picture I had was of two YPC's set on opposite sides of a fence corner post, repres...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Fox-it PDF

Amen and touche! Shelby

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse PC - Any users

I haven't used other drafting software, other than Traverse PC, but it is a great program. Was easy to learn, and does everything I need, to complete ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under transmission lines

I haven't had problems with GPS under powerlines using a static observation to submit to OPUS, haven't tried RTK however. Just to show how old I am, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Kent's reply's reminds me of an old story my Grandfather told me. Did you hear about the (insert the State of your choice here) mountain lion that ve...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Mortgage Surveys

Mortgage surveys in Montana are an interesting proposition, and one that I think has fallen victim to what I think of as a "Mortgage Survey"., which w...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 3