AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ruffbrew
ruffbrew
@ruffbrew
Free
Joined: January 8, 2015 1:36 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 35
Reply
RE: Seattle property corners

There used to be quite a few total stations mounted on rooftops and building corners for monitoring in Seattle, so my neck hurt from looking up at the...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What file type to export linework from Leica Infinity?

I export out of infinity and ascii file for the points and then a hexml file. I insert the points into my template and using another new template draw...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OR and WA HISTORY YOU SHOULD KNOW

It's on my bucket list to visit the park.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Strobe Lights

I'll add that if the truck lights need to be on quite often you can get a separate battery installed for the lights to prevent draining the battery. O...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Quick word of appreciation

Congrats! I do appreciate this forum as well especially while working from home and not having as much survey talk in the office.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Unbelievably great surveying under the circumstances

Question, "We shot the center of the inch and a half by 18 inch stone".?ÿ What kind of stones you have out there??ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: About to take the FS Exam...Need some help

I took FS exam about 2 years ago, the question that stumped me was knowing how metamorphic igneous and sedimentary rocks were formed. Also the first h...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mobile Scanning for topographic mapping?

If you are in dense brush it seems the two man crew is cheaper and faster. And while they are out there they can pick up utilities like culverts and m...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Reference Manual, 6th Edition

I used the surveyor reference manual for a majority of my studying for the FS and found it very helpful but don't spend too much time on each section ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: FS Exam

I found the "Surveyors reference manual" really helpful for the FS exam it has practice problems, just focus on the areas needed. Also go through the...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Smartworx smartcodes

I'll post when and if I find an answer, so far options are: office can start the curves if book noting or they can guess due to lots of small tangents...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Smartworx smartcodes

JPH, I'm used to using Carlson in the field. I've now been switched to Smartworx so trying to learn how to accomplish the same results. I should have ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1037
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1193
Reply
RE: SLOW TIMES

I'll add that in my situation as a field surveyor for transportation design engineering firm, my clients are actually the design engineers that work f...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 3