AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Centerline Road Monuments Not Recorded

It just seems to me that a route survey through a number of sequential conveyances isn't necessarily an apples-to-apples comparison to a subdivision p...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Elon Musk wants 4000 satelites for "internet from space"

Well that didn't take long. Science | Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:26pm EDTRelated: ScienceSpaceX rocket supplying space station explodes after Florida launch B...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with a survey!

"Pocket compass and 100' tape (200' if you have it). Use the correct magnetic declination (google it)."~ Dave Karoly ~That made the most sense to me. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Elon Musk wants 4000 satelites for "internet from space"

4000 satellites means quite a few succesful launches, from what I've been reading they're still ironing out the finer points of succesful launches.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Read the paper, I'm the bad guy

yeah there's gotta be something inherently wrong with perp-walking a cow.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 800 th Anniversary June 19th

Observation stored. 🙂

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The GIS is correct

hmmm..I'm looking at the power pole in the NE corner of the photo and thinking to myself that more times than not, here in Houston, the power poles ar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone in the Miami area?

"Anyone local know a supply ship where I can pick some up?"How much paint are we talking here ?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineers & GIS & Trees, Oh My!

lives in a hilly Southwest Portland neighborhood nestled below Council Crest."... "at his Southwest Altadena Avenue home."..."lives on the next street...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: F2F the new Leica Captivate way.

I think that's the MS50 inst. case in the background. What type of DC is that? Very impressive looking contrast, screen and function keys.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ARE YOU READY?

"It was much, much, MUCH more painful than we anticipated and the other promises we made got delayed. I can't even put into words how much work this p...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you ID this Survey Marker?

Looks like a valve stem. Here's a buggy axle

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Machetes - Again

Tramontina has a good feel to it. Feels like a machete should, and works well on brush and limbs. I know one or two people i've worked with who like t...

11 years ago
Page 95 / 139