AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: WORST surveying equipment ever used

Sad to say my story comes from the Great White North - British Columbia. Not a low rent part of it, either.I believe I've identified your old employer...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GPS file extensions

I am not sure about this, but it seems someone once mentioned these files are part of the software and proprietary in nature.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I PASSED! i think...

What the heck is that?Cow, it's a Tardigrade.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: what's worse than downtown austin?

It does sound interesting. Hope this survey works.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones

Drones - a little historyIt's obviously just some bad PR 🙂

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: How Far is Oklahoma City from Austin?

Kent, give the Okie the benefit of the doubtI had no idea we had a city engineer dating back to 1850. :-S Your research back to that date will turn up...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Practicing Without a License

" It IS a shame that somebody can't go out there and help this guy out, in my opinion."I think you just got sold a line. I have no idea what the price...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Flag Brake?

It appears to be the word lilac, which is closely related to the privet bush. I believe privet is common in East Texas.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Dish dumps its bid for LightSquared

"Hmmmm… Wonder when Berkshire Hathaway will exercise its influence.Just wondering" B-)Looks like Warren has turned his attention to the basic staples ...

12 years ago
Page 96 / 139