AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: New Institute regarding surveying as part of ASCE

nm That was stupid, utility engineer is a society not a discipline.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Institute regarding surveying as part of ASCE

I really don't know much about this, but i do have a question. Would pipeline have been under the pervue of the Petro-Chemical engineers, previously ?...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What type of saw?

[MEDIA=youtube]xr8anGjrj68[/MEDIA]

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica RH1200 Radio Handle not working...

Surveyor, post: 328031, member: 10221 wrote: Let me try to clarify what is happening. First, the radio handle is placed on the instrument. I wish I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica RH1200 Radio Handle not working...

Trying to remember what the remedy for that was. CX with the 1200 would stop talking mid-survey and if I'm not mistaken (been five or six years) you h...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Calc points on Latitude

Kevin Samuel, post: 327513, member: 96 wrote: Since the NGS software is computing a geodetic azimuth the sum of the forward and back azimuth will not ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An enclosed cargo trailer. 6'x10' or about that size

Tiny Houses It's not really in line with what you're asking about. Some of these are portable and exhibit a bit of creativity.

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: OPUS & a new (to me) receiver

"Any thoughts as to what is going on? " Could only guess here.If you recently added a new receiver in survey style, would you have to redefine your re...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (True Confessions) (yin~yan)

Did he make you fill in the tire ruts ?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Muddy Jobsites

I'm not sure I understand bringing in fill dirt for a detention pond, we're flat as a pancake here in Houston, but i suppose different places require ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Muddy Jobsites

I think i would find the lead machine operaror and find out what he needs in the near term. There's a pretty good chance the gc is talking to him.If t...

11 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: TNRIS.org

Fine on Safari and Firefox

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Centerline Road Monuments Not Recorded

Mike Marks, post: 324871, member: 1108 wrote: You seem reticent, but in a nutshell how are they different? I've got my own ideas but suspect they are ...

11 years ago
Page 94 / 139