Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
amdomag, post: 361956, member: 1683 wrote: Is it a good idea to remove that rubber? Is there any other workaround? I don't think I would have remove...
I read this Surveying Reflectors White Paper awhile back. It has some valuable technical insight for anyone looking at the merits of different prisms.
If the going gets too tough, I spotted a beer pub and tattoo parlor in the SE corner of the strip mall.
RFB, post: 361293, member: 142 wrote: Oh yeah,Cut your own stakes in the field and use strips of your shirt as ribbon. That's how it used to be done.:...
I can see this fundamentally as a downward pressure on the land surveying industry. How this manifests itself, only time will tell.There are already c...
UAVs, period, are a threat to the survey profession. The conversation should include the many issues and pitfalls as they pertain the survey professio...
Historic Houston, here are a few links that may help HAIF Street name changes Attached files
That standing on the kleat is not a good practice. The applying your weight with the direction of travel of the leg is correct, standing on it doesn't...
They're definitely up to something over there at the Navy.
Richard, post: 357822, member: 833 wrote: Snakes are the only thing I have concerns for,though some spiders are deadly, even featuring in a song.Main ...
J. Penry, post: 357949, member: 321 wrote: Dave Ingram stated to me that Walt Disney's first job was as a draftsman for a surveying / engineering firm...
What I've noticed about your part of the world is everything out there looks particularly hazardous. Just making it out alive after a day of surveying...
That looks eerily familiar from somewhere RADAR, post: 357358, member: 413 wrote:
A Southwest Portland resident who sued her neighbor, alleging he cut down six large pine trees in her yard without permission, has settled her suit in...
John Putnam, post: 356800, member: 1188 wrote: Seco bubbles are all about $20. You don't need to replace the assembly, just the vile. I just replaced ...
They set it upside down, and it's the right-handed model, so no it's not hollow.