Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I would guess you were correct in that it's a bad practice to propagate the smaller discrepancies in measurement from the South end in some kind of OT...
Number 151 in the best/worst jobs report.
57' diameter ? I was looking at that thinking that seems bigger than what it looks like in the photos, but this is just me trying to use objects in t...
India overpass collapses Not the same construction but obviously dangerous. You can't really say Indians are the most intelligent people on the plane...
McCracker, post: 365389, member: 9299 wrote: They are common in south Florida and are just what you said, "cheap meaningless survey" fueling the fire ...
Has Exacta surveys folded up shop in Texas ?
With the TCRP 1200 and Carlson it was a simple menu selection on the user end. Something like turning the AutoLock feature on. If it's under warranty ...
James Fleming, post: 363985, member: 136 wrote: Apparently it's time for the "Gentlemen, when we perform a topographic and utility survey, we always m...
Scenery is awesome. Great post. It's interesting to note that was part of the great inland sea of the cretacious period.
Mike Marks, post: 362513, member: 1108 wrote: I don't mind spectators if they're not physically aggressive, are unarmed and stay at least 6 feet away ...
The old addage: There's always one more A@#$^@#e than what you counted on. I've always liked the height of summer here in Houston, those worthless po...