Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
And why spam?? If you stop and consider this for a bit, and ponder the extent of the human diet, wouldn't celery be a more apt description ? gschrock,...
Cee Gee, post: 355854, member: 451 wrote: Go see "The Big Short" if you want those gut feelings about this to get even worse. lol..or find out that...
Holy Cow, post: 354865, member: 50 wrote: Then look to the northwest of that to find Tennessee Ave. being ripped at a 45 just before it would slam int...
J. Penry, post: 354738, member: 321 wrote: Near the center of Section 11, before starting, he does an astro and states that the magnetic bearing of Po...
Wasn't there a standard of practice to make an astronomic observation, at the outset of the township survey, and note the variation?I have no idea. I ...
Wow, that reminds me of a late night filling the truck up at a local convenience store and smelling a hellacious amount of NG downnwind of a valve sta...
If you ever get out that way and figure out what that is, could you follow this up with a quick explanation what exactly "snap a line" is for us field...
R.J. Schneider, post: 352930, member: 409 wrote: I have a copy of a deed that calls for a wagon crating box. I can't remember the date, though. "I f...
Texas recently passed the Open Carry law, which means we don't have to box the instrument anymore.