AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Trimble Curvature and refraction correction

It's been awhile since I got to operate an S6, but doesn't the instrument, maybe an S8, or later model, sense and record atmospheric conditions ?With ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence Posts as Boundary Monuments (Another Example)

[sarcasm]I think one nail represents grid coordinates, and the other is surface.[/sarcasm]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ontario Surveyors Lose Class Action Suit

That's just wrong. On another note Chain of Title by Dave Dayen is now available for sale.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Tried Passing Slower Traffic

Andy Bruner, post: 370870, member: 1123 wrote: She spun at least once and slid into the ditch (on our side of course) and just missed all three as she...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Needing Advice Software and Equipment Combo

I would think if you haven't been surveying for the past seven years, and are trying to get back into the field routine, you would best be served by c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Social Security Administration's website

paden cash, post: 369753, member: 20 wrote: You realize, of course, by typing "Edward Snowden" in your post this entire website and all its members ju...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Snakes are not all you need to worry about!

Once or twice I've seen them, not too often though. Worst urban surveying was in the midtown measuring around buildings that winos have used for urina...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: IF WE COULD KNOCK OFF ALL THE CRAP ABOUT SNAKES

They just got more dangerous. (sorry RF, honestly the last snake post/photo..)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The trig pillars that helped map Great Britain

Wonder if they had named the Hotine Oblique Mercator projection after Brigadier Martin Hotine ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Building layout and Cooper Construction

didn't read the op well. You staked a box or envelope. Somehow I had a picture of a layout crew building off your pile stakes.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disheartening Section Corner

Adam, post: 367681, member: 8900 wrote: What is NFG? New Fangled Geometry o.O

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 694
Page 87 / 139