AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Some days Surveying Sucks

That has to be one of the cleanest shovels I've seen in awhile. :smarty: just sayin'

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Jim Connelley here

Welcome Jim! I hear stories from quite a few registereds who worked for the Fisher Co. at some point.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

Andy Nold, post: 391690, member: 7 wrote: I just watched this crew take a shot at the corner of a 12 story building in the middle of downtown Midland....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica robotics

I really never had a problem liking one over the other (AR vs. Azi) Once I understood the Traverse Results screen displayed Azimuth, and stopped freak...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing deadlines over personal preferences?

Williwaw, post: 391514, member: 7066 wrote: Head drafter went into the drawing right before plotting the mylar and changed the 'drawn by' to his own n...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing deadlines over personal preferences?

Holy Cow, post: 391472, member: 50 wrote: When he was especially upset he would jump up onto the desk of the worker and scream down at him.All the myl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colored pencils

Worked for a registered that only recognized one color RED. He owned and used more red pens for mark-ups and corrections than i'd seen in a lifetime!!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A Quartz Monzonite Porphyry Stone at 12,860

I can remember a surveyor, some years back, explaining having to walk up those scree slopes with concrete monuments slung over his shoulder. Thank god...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't Rock the Rod!

Relatively flat here in Houston, a 25' rod doesn't get used often, but with that, using the same rod for bs and fs isn't a compensating factor, even i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

The beer cans at the corner. How do the beer cans keep showing up? Old rusted beer cans from decades past, some with the seam running down the side. ...

10 years ago
Page 80 / 139