AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Too Windy To Survey

Jim Frame, post: 394113, member: 10 wrote: the other a eucalyptus that landed on a car driving past it on Interstate 80 (talk about bad timing).The ce...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A Gneiss Bearing Rock

Scott Zelenak, post: 393851, member: 327 wrote: Better than the schist I deal with all day.:laughing:We just take it for granite you're the best man f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Keeping up with Technology

Nate The Surveyor, post: 393592, member: 291 wrote: I have been day dreaming of an ultra sound, that is mounted to a base, that is stationary. One tha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love greedy bankers

Okay, I think I got it. I was following the Wells Fargo news and all the extra services they signed customers up for, often times without the customer...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love greedy bankers

Okay Cow, of course I don't get it, Does the bank mortgage your client's entire property ("like five full blocks") here so as to show the flood zone d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

"This information is for the purpose of locating your property only" Isn't that what a boundary survey basically is ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Backsight zero drift in Trimble S series total stations

eddycreek, post: 392890, member: 501 wrote: I use a Trimax with screws and cam locks and have had my S6 do the vibrate thing when set up on concrete. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Backsight zero drift in Trimble S series total stations

I've seen the S6 sit there and vibrate like crazy before. Something to do with the mag drive I'm told.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Argh! Why must clients be so secretive?

paden cash, post: 392565, member: 20 wrote: No sign of Little Miss Sunshine....Frieeeeeend! God spoke to me last night and told me that my lands shoul...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Some days Surveying Sucks

douglascasementl, post: 392589, member: 11341 wrote: So, the moral of the story is; be careful what you ooh and aah at, in the hardware store, you jus...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PLS-RPLS-Certified Arborist and a girl!

Wasn't the whole Cedar/Juniper question answered some time back on this forum ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Reflectorless Error Shots

From the field crew viewpoint it seems kinda' baffling why you would attempt to complete an entire topo in reflectorless mode. But I guess it depends ...

10 years ago
Page 79 / 139