AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Don't Rock the Rod!

Jim Frame, post: 389631, member: 10 wrote: These days the only thing I use my 25-footer for these days is dipping manholes. :)[MEDIA=youtube]a4hPeYhR...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't Rock the Rod!

Dave Lindell, post: 389593, member: 55 wrote: "The rod needs to be perpendicular to the zenith..."Like horizontal?That would make it difficult to read...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to determine boundaries with this

At that rate, you, in affect, have, what is roughly, a vicinity sketch ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 600,00 drones Oh My

(Some locations, such as Washington, D.C., prohibit drones altogether.)"

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I presented my thoughts over my career , with a fellow S OZ surveyor at a recent conference

Richard, post: 388276, member: 833 wrote: A common issue here (as in other professional occupations), rural living can be highly unattractive to many ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For the Registereds

I suppose I was reading that in a surveying sense, that default had something to do with boundary determination, or a maybe claims on a title policy (...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For the Registereds

Thanks AH, i didn't know if i could google that. I still wonder what default title is. I remember companies scrampling to secure mortgage servicing ri...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 909
Reply
RE: Now Hiring - StL

StLSurveyor, post: 387263, member: 7070 wrote: No one applied. Post closed. Sad really.Sorry that happened.If it helps any some of the go to sites for...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Crew Ahead signs - Where can I get them?

Tom Adams, post: 387093, member: 7285 wrote: "retro" by definition means styles or fashions from the past. So maybe it means the old-style reflective ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegro CX Screen Replacement

I don't know the answer here, Jim. Some types of hardware are sensitive to a static discharge (warning label on package). Do you have a good bench gro...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

Jim in AZ, post: 386471, member: 249 wrote: Me niether...Radar says it comes with a peanut prism, so you can measure twice, but no one seems to mentio...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

RADAR, post: 386339, member: 413 wrote: Some surveyors believe you need to be as accurate as possible.Not to put to fine a point on this, Radar, and s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

RADAR, post: 386325, member: 413 wrote: Have you ever done topo work with a tool such as this?No, but why not just ad hoc a bob from the bottom of the...

10 years ago
Page 81 / 139