Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Is it a realistsic value, maybe the last ppm value you entered in your last SN project ??
The parenthetical (-0.5') ??
I had kind of hoped that there would have been more participation from the Pennsylvania registereds, beyond the minimal 'I've surveyed in that area' o...
The thread reminded me of a documentary on Dr. Sarah Parcak from the Universtiy of Alabama who had been using multi-spectral imagery to locate and def...
[SARCASM]'Blessed are the cheesemakers'[/SARCASM]
paden cash, post: 445513, member: 20 wrote: [SARCASM]So, Appalachian Nuns then..[/SARCASM]
'But because some stations located on bedrock also experienced the depression, he believed that the key mechanism was crust deformation.'I had no idea...
[SARCASM]Until someone gets on Google Street View, and does some actual field work, this will go on forever.[/SARCASM]
That is a cool project. It prompted me to go and purchase Excel 2016. Previously only had Apple's 'Numbers' software, which seems odd to work with.
If you get done with that project could you post what the requirements were. Just the field crew here wondering if it's required to take photos of the...
WOW!! full disclosure: I'm just the field crew here.
Don't know this has been posted before. An interesting Harris county flooding article from 2016 (pre-Harvey) with accompanying interactive graphics.
Mark Mayer, post: 444058, member: 424 wrote: Astute observers will note that I don't have separate codes for TOP, TOE, DITCH, etc. Just BL for breakli...
I would say a dc with quick codes screen, but I can't see what you are ultimately trying to do here.
m & h taylor, post: 444133, member: 239 wrote: And thank you, too. Just a note, my copy has gold on red on the spine.HenryI'm amazed at the fourth...
GeeOddMike, post: 443998, member: 677 wrote: Not sure which aircraft is being used.Thanks Mike, and nm. The clouds cleared earlier and it was a giant ...