AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 BT trouble

With the R83s there are times when the BT connectivity fails. Rebooting the antenna occasionally by holding down the power button works. I'm not sure ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Chief stories.

Were you required to sit in the truck while the PC was fermenting himself on facechat, or could you have stepped out to flag some nails, irons, laths?...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My 2 Cents On Labor Shortage

Mike LaFontaine, post: 442689, member: 8148 wrote: That said, I am doing a bit a market research for educational purposes and I WANT TO GET YOUR OPINI...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Hurricane Harvey imagery being posted

Had heard a large multi-engine prop plane flying over all day today. I couldn't see it through the cloud cover. Heck it may have been numerous big pro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 BT trouble

I don't know the Yuma dc. I<m guessing you are using the one that connects as a base and the replacement R82 as the rover. Have you checked you Sur...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Things you might not think of at first

[SARCASM]I was thankful to see automated sprinkler systems still working[/SARCASM]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Gummere's Surveying, 4th ed.

Excellent history, Henry. Thank you.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sinking Houston (and RTX)

Fredh, post: 443885, member: 12570 wrote: Heard something like 11 trillion gallons of water are on the ground. At 7.7lbs/gal that's near 425 billion t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sericia Lespedeza four-feet tall

I thought you were talking about this weed which made for a pretty scary story for farmers

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pea soup fog at the moment

John, post: 443637, member: 791 wrote: I think it's supposed to hit the upper 70's today. Welcome relief for those of us with a pulse.[SARCASM]You're ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Helping Texas rebuild

Rescue boat group from Louisiana showed up and are rescuing folks that are stranded. Folks from Beaumont with airboats are working in the dark now, wh...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this job?

Ken Salzmann, post: 443517, member: 398 wrote: You are apparently assuming you can be loose on the door elevations because the engineer is assuming 10...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this job?

R.J. Schneider, post: 443454, member: 409 wrote: Might want to see if all exterior doors, or hell most doors, don't have a standard height and work do...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this job?

Might want to see if all exterior doors, or hell most doors, don't have a standard height and work down from there. If the engineer is just guessing a...

9 years ago
Page 63 / 139