AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Are there any former Javad users out there?

flyin solo, post: 446700, member: 8089 wrote: and yes, even at the time i understood that i was "learning" about GPS from one of my new minions who, i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: FIELD PIC 9-14

John, post: 446809, member: 791 wrote: You're making me "go there" again..... a body cam would have solved that dilemma.You're talking about the guy w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: FIELD PIC 9-14

Richard Imrie, I know it's a thread hijack, but that is the bravest thing I think I've ever seen. Never miss an opportunity to tune in to those OZ nat...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Joe Dan Pridgen

I'm sorry to hear that, Alan. That sounds like a gob of history and a great person.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Down in a hole.

I'm guessing the expectations of these folks wouldn't have been so high if they were named something a little more nondescript like; 'hey, we looked f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Down in a hole.

AW5411 STATION RECOVERY (2017) AW5411 AW5411'RECOVERY NOTE BY DARRYL 2017 AW5411'RECOVERED IN A HOLE.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Acres plat cake

Cool idea for a party! You know you may have stumbled on a great marketing tool. Can you do that with a pecan pie ??

9 years ago
Page 61 / 139