Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@bill93 It makes a handy backsight.?ÿ?ÿ
@true-corner When you're saying monuments, are you talking about just driving irons, or are you meaning like those BLM 3" pipes with caps, or concret...
It sounds cool as hell.?ÿ Can't be any worse than anyone else's ideas and guesses.
@paden-cash brake cleaner. ?????ÿ
@jph Makes you wonder why you don't hear more of ice and frozen tundra worship springing up in different neolithic era - and later - cultures around ...
Does that toaster oven of an instrument (in your avatar) included in the deal ??ÿ ?????ÿ
If you start from "Old A", run through five traverse points, then to "Old B". Then run from "Old A", through "New C", to "Old B". you should have a c...
@norman-oklahoma Which reminds me, I need to send in our quarks and gluons in for calibration.?ÿ?ÿ
I don't blame the guy, honestly.?ÿ You just really need to look at what's transpired.?ÿ One owner wants to reclaim his rightful property without any o...
coffee and cigarettes.
Just got done writing french drain about a million times in the filed notes for what was a trench drain. Embarrassed. I do know what a french drain r...
It's a little more complicated than the symbolism with avatars, emojis, or outright speech. Your extremist and dangerous posts will slip under the rad...
I really like the Nikon optics, if that helps. ?ÿ
HEY !!!!!!!!!!?ÿ?ÿ ??? ??? ??? ??? ????ÿ ?ÿ Reported !!