AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: New Bill being introduced in Montana

That bill mentioning engineers as being the only licenses qualified to measure sewer inverts, where did that go ?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Postcard From the Rockies 2

I would have guessed the landowners moving the stakes inside their property to remove some dead pines for free.?ÿ cool story

6 years ago
Reply
RE: MH Measure downs

@norman-oklahoma One that sticks out in my memory was a 6" or 8" sanitary line where they didn't bother to grout the knock-outs. Then there's the re...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Good drafting practice

There's actually a national competition for outstanding examples of drafting and platting. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Digital Level precision

@john-putnam you're right, I was making the comparison of the digital level to it's components. As far as I know (disclaimer here) the Nedo invar lev...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Digital Level precision

I believe this is the best you can do here ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism offset for the Trimble MT1000 and AT360?

Quick google search doesn't turn up any results for a spec sheet

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Page 23 / 139