AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Control Points Using GPS and Total Station

@field-dog I think he means truncating your surface values if you intend to combine your terrestrial measurements to the network. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Should GPS work on this site?

@bill93 I don't have any direct knowledge of this, there are quiet rumors the gubmint may degrade GPS around sensitive military installations such as...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: lessons for beginners

ah, I see what you're saying.?ÿ I don't mean to come across as some kind of expert on this or any thing but, isn't there usually a few more numbers, o...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: lessons for beginners

What do it all mean ? ?ÿ ... there's a copperhead in the picture somewhere .. ????ÿ ?????ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Tree Survey coding

Oak Twin 12"&24" .. ?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is there such a weak signal from some iron rods?

There's another technique that sometimes works. Turning up the discrimination to a high pitch, and then listening for a dead tone. If there's a bunch ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

That's a labor of love, and a definite +1 The Geodimeter 142, with the Geodat collector, were a traumatic experience as a younger filed hand. I stil...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Some Carlson SurvPC questions

@christ-lambrecht Trimble Access. The issue is with using a -30mm on the backsight. The raw measurements through the instrument are correct, the corr...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon NPL 322 Total Station will not meet tolerances in repetition mode

I'll never run out of stupid questions but, when you say 20'(minutes), did you mean 20'(minutes), or 20"(seconds) .. I know it's a ridiculous question...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Some Carlson SurvPC questions

Instrument button in the bottom right corner should bring you to a new temporary page where you can search, turn to a specified point .. and a *Settin...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is a weird situation...

Just for grins, where does the county GIS place the property lines. Someone else had got to be wondering that too. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate this

We really don't have rocks or anything, here in Houston.?ÿ 1:2400 is likely an easy measurement, but I would guess setting a 1"IP in rocks is a little...

6 years ago
Page 21 / 139