AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
rberry5886
rberry5886
@rberry5886
Free
Joined: July 3, 2010 6:52 am
Last seen: December 28, 2024 5:19 pm
Topics: 53 / Replies: 507
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pinning Foundation Walls or Marking Concrete

I have used nails found in your local big box store in the carpet section....come in two lengths I believe...they go into the concrete footers real ea...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: July 12 2019: Galileo System Failure START DATE EVENT (UTC): 2019-07-11 01:00

Well shucks, I recently added Galileo to my R8-3 ???®?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Which would you use?

That was my main job in Florida, setting PCP's and PRM's along with boundary work...I know for a fact that some of the boundary monuments were set in ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Charles B. Harnett, PLS

Sorry for your loss, I am sure you will carry on his legacy for years to come...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Upgrading Trimble R8 reveiver software

What model R8 is it? I upgraded my R8-3 recently with no problems

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS work

I got my first training with Pro Marks from watching Mark Silver's you tube productions....I especially like the one where the wind is blowing so hard...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How to check if my second -hand GPS unit is FCC compliant?

Go into Trimble Winflash (download if you don't already have it) Connect to 5800 Click on Configure Radio Settings Frequency Selection Radio Configura...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TSC2 error

Still a lot of batteries for sale on Ebay and at Amazon....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Larry Phipps

Rest in Peace brother...say howdy to Big E and all the other RPLS alumni who have passed on....you will be greatly missed...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Collector Platform

Trimble Access on TSC2 ?ÿ Same as Jim, don't want or need a TSC7, tablet or any other boat anchors...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TOTAL STATIONS STORE

The Singapore rip offs want payment by wire transfer then you get (doubtful) your order....didn't see how payment is accepted from this outfit...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: post processing coordinate system

?ÿ ?ÿ Try one of these....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS purchase - logic check

Posted by: lukenz Posted by: Ron Herrington If there is a better system available than the iG8's, somebody needs to show me!?ÿ Call Mark Silver at iga...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice find yesterday

Surprised that it is not covered in pink spray paint.... ??ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: this week's office

Posted by: Nate The Surveyor Very beautiful. Thank you. My recent pics are not as desirable as yours. But, it was my office. Nate, where are the fish...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 28