AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
pdop 1.0
pdop 1.0
@pdop-10
Free
Joined: July 30, 2010 9:34 am
Topics: 51 / Replies: 235
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 opinons

@totalsurv the vrs network here have receivers that only track glonass and gps, so you lose 10-15 svƒ??s.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 opinons

I have been using one for almost a year now , very impressed , coming from using and R10 and and R6 .?ÿ Under canopy And next to buildings really goo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Rolling Prisms

Sorry guys , been a bit side tracked , got some interesting news and photos to post , will send something shortly?ÿ

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 619
Reply
RE: cordless chain saws

imaudigger, post: 396076, member: 7286 wrote: Brushless motors and modern batteries have increased the usefulness of these types of tools.They are no ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Reflectorless Error Shots

squowse, post: 392580, member: 7109 wrote: The S6 laser should be co-axial and can be adjusted using the provided torx screwdriver and target. You don...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Reflectorless Error Shots

squowse, post: 392580, member: 7109 wrote: The S6 laser should be co-axial and can be adjusted using the provided torx screwdriver and target. You don...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Reflectorless Error Shots

About 3 times a year I get a really bum shot from my S3, and I am not talking about something short due to an obstruction in the way, I am talking hun...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 679
Reply
RE: Saving Access Calibrations

Lee D, post: 378641, member: 7971 wrote: Open Project Explorer, expand As-Staked Points, right-click on the point in question, and select Convert As-S...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica PS40

Totalsurv, post: 379111, member: 8202 wrote: I suppose it would depend on what the deliverable was. Personally I wouldn't use scan data for general to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica PS40

HI Dave Collecting the scan data looks like the easy part, probably quite fun and straightforward, when compared to traditional survey topo. How are y...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving Access Calibrations

I save my site calibrations and have about 50 different sites stored depending on what local system has been used, as said it saves you having to re i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody use Sketchup

I am not using it, but looked into getting into scanning a few months ago, the point cloud to sketch up looked a very good option, especially if you ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Non compete contract

If asked to sign one, would it be reasonable to ask for compensation in the form of a cash payout to cover the time you must site at home and do noth...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your go to tool?

Thanks guys, you let this perfectly good discussion degenerate into garbage because you let Kent bait and troll you . Wellllll......not going to name...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 15