AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Different State License Difficulties.

Of my three NH was the toughest. Maine and VT were too easy in my opinion. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA elevation certificates that expire in 2018?

Are you guys using the most current version of the cert? Not the preliminary one that is legal size, but the final one?The issue with the signature on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: EC for Condo

andrewm, post: 410169, member: 10888 wrote: That was precisely my thinking as well Paul. Although I shouldn't be, I am surprised that other surveyors...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson select objects

What Bob said. Keep your properties box open.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1 Meter DEM LiDAR data vs. traditional photogrammetry

sireath, post: 405148, member: 9370 wrote: Just wondering when you said that LiDAR is better at penetrating vegetation that LiDAR is able to shoot thr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Price This! b/w Quiet Title vs. BLA

Perhaps I am not understanding the situation correctly, but how can you quiet title to land you have no valid claim to? I have seen it used to gain t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help with surveying basics...

Ruptured my acl couple years ago. Playing soccer, not working. I was back in the field a month out of surgery, six months util I was comfortable. Do ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1200+ acre Boundary Survey

Joe the Surveyor, post: 404267, member: 118 wrote: What exactly are those?1200 acres!!...and I get excited over 5 acres I hear ya. We do tons of parc...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificates Item C2(h)

Joe the Surveyor, post: 403598, member: 118 wrote: This parcel is in a VE zone. Elevation 13. For he attached deck is the top of the concrete post t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson and Intellicad 8.2

Carlson has multileaders.....Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 35 programmed

I still use mine every day. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: "Our company doesn't Mentor"

Earlier he said Indiana

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New (ish) from PA

Welcome. Always glad to see a woman join the foray.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a thinking cap on model space drafting for surveying

Use paper space. Particularly with the advent of annotative text/symbols, it is more powerful than ever. I get wanting to use model space, but as you ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificates- Attached garage

Unless structurally connected they are separate. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Yawn.Done with this conversation. You think we're all incompetent crooks. Many have tried to respectfully explain the differences between our systems....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

You miss the point. This stone wall was not built by a third party, it was built by the land owner intending to mark the line. What happens when the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

FrancisH, post: 396895, member: 10211 wrote: it took Singapore since independence in 1965 only 50 years (even much less) to reach cm level accuracy in...

10 years ago
Page 6 / 25