AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

FrancisH, post: 396873, member: 10211 wrote: Nate, Nate, Nate, when a client paid you to do a survey, you do it 100% without thinking that your plat w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: field to finish

Randy Rain, post: 396438, member: 35 wrote: Seems a bit odd, all of your contour elevation labels have 4 digits, are you on some kind of assumed datum...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments vs Record

FrancisH, post: 396272, member: 10211 wrote: well here I am, the fact that you could not decide what/which monuments to hold with the presence of seve...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson point blocks

JPH, post: 396138, member: 6636 wrote: You can easily contour in Carlson without having points on Real Z. In my opinion, there's no value in having po...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Was charged $6700 for survey on 2/3 acre lot

I agree with others who have said that having the final cost be so much more than the original estimate is a serious issue. Additionally, if surveyor ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Zone A BFE...

I always submit a cover letter with the LOMA application indicating that I have requested alternative sources of BFE from the State FPM, but that none...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Zone A BFE...

Yes, and they will.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting into GPS

%%p will also give you +/-%%d will give you the degree symbol

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Do not hit SEND

And only if the recipient is using outlook Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing deadlines over personal preferences?

Don't take it personally. My new boss wants things done a certain way. I may be licensed and capable of doing things my own way but its his standards,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colored pencils

I am green/red color blind. I see color, they just don't stand out. Always need a good helper with me to be able to see the old knots of flagging on b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Difference between corner monuments and fences

RfcBeing one that is located and licensed in your neck of the woods, i will comment about your question. When we are tasked with retracing boundaries ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2015 Background Mask

Bring the picture to the front using draw order

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't Rock the Rod!

I always have the crew rock the rod. And i don't have (too many) grey hairs yet.Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA question of the day

Jim in AZ, post: 388808, member: 249 wrote: "Isn't he responsible for making the first client aware of the problem?"After completion of the first proj...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I sign this?

Never seen a letter like that, but I have seen plenty of buildings where the as built doesn't comply with the variances previously granted. Guess what...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Zone Determination Companies

Unless its a federally backed load (FHA, VA, etc.)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How old is this tree?

Yes, the old woven wire fence. Again, I would point you to an increment borer to accurately date the placement of the fence. If you bore in the right ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How old is this tree?

You can determine a minimum date by reviewing the barb pattern against patent dates. This would be an earliest date, imagine a spool sitting in a barn...

10 years ago
Page 7 / 25