AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: A new one for me

spledeus, post: 451991, member: 3579 wrote: We found an old stone with a drill hole. It had been knocked out of the stone wall by a contractor. It w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser distance meter

We use them for interior condo measurements, works better that taping. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Crew Scheduling

We just use Outlook. I can add stuff to the field guys calendar with a description of the job, etc. It is very useful for seeing how far out the field...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that make you go hmmm....

Brian McEachern, post: 451338, member: 9299 wrote: This is a local urban area we have the privilege of spending a considerable amount of time in, and ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Question

Equivocator, post: 450221, member: 6885 wrote: Definitely met my fair share of Engineers that think they're more important than any other profession.....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sales Tax on Boundary Surveys

NH doesn't have sales or income tax. We do have quite healthy business and property taxes though.Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Michigan!

Dave, where about in Michigan? I am originally from Ann Arbor, but am fervently trying to be accepted as a New Englander. 17 years and still I am from...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: surveyors historical society rendezvous 2017

What a fantastic event. Got to have dinner with Mr. Vianna, hear Don Poole talk, and got to witness a wonderful witness to our brother surveyor, Henry...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The fence builders cometh

Just A. Surveyor, post: 446282, member: 12855 wrote: That is an equitable solution and I have offered it a few times.....with no takers yet but a few ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: interesting deed

Howard Surveyor, post: 446289, member: 8835 wrote: While that would benefit many on the east coast, I find that in Washington & Oregon, the handwr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Negative Values on fillable pdf Elevation Cert.

Good idea, I just drew it in in adobe. I think they are in the flood zone....

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: The fence builders cometh

I would contend that they do not understand the worth. That's a half of my conversation with potential clients. You need this because.....Sent from my...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: surveyors historical society rendezvous 2017

I'll be there, looking forward to it. Nice to have it in the neighborhood. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: reversion to acreage (church and cemetery)

This seems a matter of title, not boundary. As much as we hate to hear it, title is a legal (lawyers) issue, whereas boundary location is our (land su...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Kent McMillan, post: 445269, member: 3 wrote: The term "legal right-of-way" is, I believe, the minimum statutory right-of-way of 33 ft. along the cent...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Messuage

Saw a plan the other day, said a property may be subject to flowage and mill rights of John Tuck, deeded 1629....Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Messuage

We see it often in these parts, it is a dwelling house with the land around it. As opposed to a farm, woodlot, or tract of marsh. Sent from my SM-G900...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Where are you at OP. There are many highly qualified individuals here who can assist if your locale is known. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Page 3 / 25