AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Driveway Sight Distances

Thank you for the information, I am aware of AASTO publications, etc. I am dealing with vague town requirements which reference terms not present in t...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 5058
Reply
RE: The "Diaries" were Field Books

repro trick for pencilLikely they need the $ from the copying fees.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Zone A

That is my SOP, contact the State Floodplain Manager, if she doesn't have an alternate source of BFE, I write a cover letter to the LOMA application a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Discount on Programmed HP-35s for your next exam!

The programs that are useful are not for the PS exam, they are for the FS exam. Having a program to quickly calc horizontal and vertical curves can sa...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Lil chilly out there today..

Running levels yesterday. -8 when we started, got up to 7, sun helped though, icicles on the beard.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Another entry into the Education/Apprenticeship debate

> Damn near every survey program is at a public university, so it's not that expensive.If you actually believe this than you haven't looked at how ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: to the centerline of the road..

My initial reaction is that the boundary was intended to be the cl of the road, that is the row, not the traveled way, and that the existing cl at the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: question on Elevation Certificate A8-a

What are the reasons for your thinking it needs to be entered?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: question on Elevation Certificate A8-a

You don't need to fill it out, the basement is not an enclosure. Sorry for not being clear, I just noticed why it was confusing. Should have said not ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: question on Elevation Certificate A8-a

No, a basement is an enclosure for the purpose of the form.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: question on Elevation Certificate A8-a

Agreed, appears you have a diagram 1 or 2 there. If that is the case, no need to fill out that section.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Fee Simple Title - (rant warning)

Yes, they implement things like 40 ac min lot sizing and make you come for a conceptual consultation prior to accepting an application for a lot line ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Land XML

I don't do it often but recently had to. I run LDD3. The xml will send all your breaklines, points, etc. That way, nobody is taking your contours and ...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 505
Reply
RE: AutoCAD Land Desktop 2004

I successfully run LDD3 on both Windows 7 & 8. You need to follow a specific work flow with regards to the installation but its not difficult.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I'll bet you've never seen a toy surveyor (until now)

These guys appear busy laying out track.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 1903 Last Survey

Unfortunately those racist covenants are all too common. They are not enforceable, I am sure everyone has seen them, I have seen no Jews, no Polish, n...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Research Back to Parcel Creation Post Thoughts Here

The statutory requirement here is to research the subject and abutting tracts to "ensure the correctness of the record evidence". This correctly leave...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Rod Caps

To turn the question back around on the OP, what would be the disadvantage of capping your monuments?

13 years ago
Page 19 / 25