AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Print Quality Issues on Mylar-HP T1100

I have successfully used this particular roll of mylar several times, which is why this seems so odd. I have had the same issues you describe in the p...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 938
Reply
RE: LOMA on house with basement

If you can show that the LAG is completely surrounded by ground that is above the BFE it can still qualify for a LOMA.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary

I would think, in lieu of better evidence, that the cement posts mark a point on the line. The deed may call to the posts but the brook would be a sup...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary

Unless the language is specific in some other way I would hold the center of the stream.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Another wrinkle in the "Hold The Monuments?" debate

All depends on where you are I suppose.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Another wrinkle in the "Hold The Monuments?" debate

> If the centerline or baseline can be reproduced, it is the best evidence of the parties and their intentions.I have been told on more than one oc...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Oops, wrong town

I have seriously offended planning boards by having the wrong town in the PB signature block. All this copying and pasting can really bite you in the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: People who manage to perform surveys

YesWhat drives me nuts is the guy(s) who, from the information on their plans, clearly do fantastic research, but when you attempt to retrace the surv...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Names of Fame

You want old plans? 1729:1769:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ACAD 2002 HELP!

I have successfully installed LDD3 (w ACAD2002) on both Windows 7 & 8 machines. First off, you cannot use autorun, or the setup.exe, our install d...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse oops - wrong rod height

Can't you just go back through the raw file and edit the rod heights?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Newspaper gives advice that is questionable

Certainly not sure about Washington, but that would not be correct here in NH. The only time abutting land owners can fix their boundary lines by an a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: self remonumentation sort of

I see nothing wrong with it at all, though I would certainly inform all the landowners who share the monument(s) of my intention first.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Point descriptions in LDD3

I think that this is set up when you set up a new point data base.You may need to start a new project, I am unsure how to edit this once set.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Simple Layman's Question about distances

I believe he got 200' from the change in elevation from the low corner to the high.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Fences for Kent & Pics from the field

PerambulationsPerambulations are still required by law- 51:2 Perambulation of Town Lines. – The lines between the towns in this state shall be perambu...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 8 ft. High Fences? Not a Fan.

Afraid of deer?The only thing that I particularly worry about when I am in the woods is a bull moose. Those things are HUGE, half blind, and are in no...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: LDD 2004 Survey

I had a similar problem recently, menuload didn't work but when I typed msv it loaded the module and works fine now. Try that, good luck.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying with a compass

> Speaking of which, don't just pull your client's deed. Pull the deeds for the neighbor(s) as well. All of them.> Just out of curiosity, bein...

13 years ago
Page 20 / 25