AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Mylar

Strafford County Registry in NH is now taking paper, they scan it and mail it back.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificates on spec.

That is not speculation, that is doing work on a contingent fee basis. Not only is it unethical, it is not legal here.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Map vs. Reality

Would you not show the extents of the SFHA to be on the contour line of the BFE, as surveyed by you, when proposing development? Forgive me if I have ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Land Desk top for Windows 7 64bit

That is the user account control (the thing that pops up and asks if you want to let a program modify the computer). Video and instructions here

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Land Desk top for Windows 7 64bit

No, no virtual machine, just a work around with UAC, folder naming, etc., that allows for the program to be installed and run on a windows 7 machine. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Land Desk top for Windows 7 64bit

Not sure if this will help but check out the info given hereI have used the steps outlined in the fourth post down to successfully install ldd3 on bot...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Quitclaim deed problem

Are you certain the property lies in two towns? Unusual, in my experience, to have a deed for a property in two towns not referencing that somewhere d...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "i'm giving you the opportunity to pull your pin"

If I am not mistaken, the issue at hand is a land owner stating as such, not another surveyor.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Fema Rerence Mark

If the BFE is based on data collected utilizing those RMs I would consider using them for primary control and checking your datum as other/source on t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Now I found the FIS, then what

The cross sections are on the FIRM and then their locations are referenced on the FIS Profile. The lines indicating a 1' change in BFE on the FIRM are...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dumb question?

Perhaps I am just way behind on the technology (just switched from an SDR33 last summer)but detailed descriptions of monuments, drainage structures, b...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Computer based FS Exam?

NCEES Examinee GuideI cannot comment on the new exam format, but when I took the FS a few years ago this was the case. There would often be a couple o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA question

You should call FEMA and check, but I have been told that if you can prove that there is land that prevents floodwater from reaching a LAG below the B...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Vermont State Exam

Got it, luckily when it comes to roads NH and VT are similar. It is you crazies in Maine that have to be different. 😉

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: Vermont State Exam

Thanks for the reply!I have ordered the materials from VSLS. Any other reference material you suggest to bring for the exam? Is Act 250 a subject to b...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Low-Ballers

I am afraid it doesn't pass muster in NH either Lan 501.03 Standards of Conduct. (j) The licensee shall:(4) Not accept work on a contingent fee basis;

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Snowed in

Don't think I would even bother shoveling that....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Driveway Sight Distances

This is required info for driveway permits for a subdivision I am working on. I am trying to get things done while the engineers dither away on their ...

13 years ago
Page 18 / 25