Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 5:33 am
@LRDay That is a very nice survey marker... and a nice Lixie hammer too. I have one I got a dead blow hammer at the automotive supply store, and it do...
@ C. Tompkins. We are not required. However, it is suggested to make a thorough description. I feel that it is a common sense approach and will help i...
Why are people always asking for bids and pins. Is that all surveying is? I have a question: What is behind door number 3 and how much do you want to ...
Another favorite from MGL Chapter 266?ÿ Section 120C. Whenever a land surveyor registered under chapter one hundred and twelve deems it reasonably nec...
Here the penalty for malicious removal of a survey mark is up to six month in jail or a fine of not more than two hundred dollars/
Thank you everyone. My client has a backhoe 🙂 The real irony is that he was alright with giving the neighbor permission to use a spot for a driveway...
No, I didn't tell the police anything yet except to show them maps of the vicinity. You are right Don, it is the client's responsibility. He is callin...
So, what makes it okay when employers do it? It became obvious to me on one occasion to me that I had been hired by a company to temporarily help out ...
Breaking your leg in the forest with no cell phone coverage.
Using the same twisted logic found in the article it is clear that anyone with access to Web MD could be practicing medicine. Also I never thought of ...
Regardless of regulations we are supposed to be professional in our thought and action. We live in a society that values only the bottom line. So the ...
My method is the use the reflector-less mode. Then measure to three point on the stem of the tree at the standard height and code to make a circle. Wh...
Why would you care where "dig safe" marks are? They are probably wrong anyway. Until there is some serious push-back against this pseudo service. The ...
Posted by: Williwaw A?ÿPETA conspiracy? Another rather disturbing tick related story in the news affecting us up north. ?ÿ That was an April Fool's ...
Any reference?ÿ to PETA makes this a rude intrusion into political divisiveness. I see no need to mention PETA other than to show one's disdain for wh...
Here is a quote: "If Cinderella's shoe fit perfectly then why did it fall off?" Here is another more relevant "If you you have to ask how much it cost...
Hey Bill, I guess that plumb bob thing would have to be my "greatest weakness" answer in the interview. 🙂