AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 8:45 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Intrusion

Billing whomever is delaying our project. Not the client.

3 weeks ago
Topic
3 weeks ago
Replies: 5
Views: 768
Reply
RE: Have you ever been the one who noticed a deed was fake?

Once on a survey long ago we discovered two small adjacent parcels that had suspicious descrptions. Both described the same monuments as their corners...

3 weeks ago
Reply
RE: What's wrong with this picture??

Until now the most ridiculous one I had ever seen was the model resting his hand on the tripod.

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Thence south 00 degrees 38 minutes 52 seconds east, 1284.36 feet along a fence

I find it hard to imagine that all people nuance these words. Especially when there are attorneys that clearly do not know the difference between feet...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Thence south 00 degrees 38 minutes 52 seconds east, 1284.36 feet along a fence

It's highly unlikely that a fence cound be constructed in a perfectly straight line over 1280 feet long.

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Disturbing a boundary stone is more than just a lifetime of punishment.

I came across the lore a few years ago and it's been haunting me ever since.

2 months ago
Reply
RE: New legal description trend

It is intuitively obvious that Point of Beginning should be at the beginning.

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Leveling Math Errors: Leica LS10 vs. Excel Spreadsheet Template

Long ago I worked for a guy who beleived the field book was the only way. I tried to introduce him to electronic data collection, and he allowed it, b...

2 months ago
Reply
2 months ago
Reply
RE: Range Line?

@james the right angle offsets were done for the town. these lines were to help the owner and the builder see how much room they have to build onto th...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Range Line?

I know it means something entirely different in PLSS. Older hand-written survey notes from the DOT often show it as if it were a projection from the s...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: working for firm where owner was not licensed

The owner of a company providing land surveying does not need to be licensed in my jurisdiction. However, there needs to be a licensed land survey in...

2 months ago
Topic
2 months ago
Replies: 6
Views: 680
Topic
3 months ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1319
Reply
RE: PLS as of 7-14-26

Congratulations!

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Get your final product perfect before it leaves your office in any form

Thank you for your advice. I always wait a day or two to proofread the map before publishing.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Old Parker - Kalon Nails

I have one in my desk drawer that I am saving in case it becomes a valuable antique.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: GPS Collection with a Disto

Can you clap vertically to obtain level?

4 months ago
Page 1 / 62