AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 5:33 am
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 1812
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: When the neighbor calls......

In the past there have been some instances where the neighbors were helpful and provided useful information. In my state it is not necessary to record...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

The bank of the stream is analogous to the sides of a channel. Unless the description is more specific I would not assume that a bank meant either the...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: History Guy on the Survey of Everest

Hi, ?ÿ I didn't see your post until I posted a link to this video myself. The History Guy is pretty cool, especially in this episode.

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 507
Reply
RE: NCEES PS TEST AND PRACTICE EXAM and NEGLIGENCE?

I peg tested a contractors's auto level once. It failed miserably.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Aftermarket Batteries

Also, I once worked for a guy who was so focused on cheap solutions that he would take the battery packs apart and solder new cells into them. He woul...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Aftermarket Batteries

What a coincidence. My old OEM batteries for a (not a Trimble) survey instrument are getting too weak to recharge. I was looking at after market, non-...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Does any one here know of a successful prosecution for destruction of a survey monument?

Construction activity is responsible for some monument destruction, largely out of ignorance or should I say stupidity. Two recent examples of record ...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 674
Reply
RE: POB Magazine Moves To New Pay-To-Play Model

I refuse to fill out the subscription renewal request form, but, still get the POB magazine in the mail. Jeff Lucas is still writing scathing, vicious...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1368
Reply
RE: What percentage of surveys are recorded?

My surveys are of historic boundaries and are not "required" to be recorded because they show the lines of existing ownership. However, I will record ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Have entered the 21st century

Windows XP was introduced in August 2001. The twenty-first century started in January 2001. 🙂 I have software that I need to work and it does not re...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sproutland

@field-dog It's a state forest and a conservation area.

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 360
Reply
RE: Should I talk to an attorney?

@scott-ellis I think the summation from A Harris is best. You should not talk to the opposing attorney without the client and the client's attorney p...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I talk to an attorney?

@a-harris That is a great summation. Thank you.

7 years ago
Page 46 / 62