AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@a-harris Yes, the top of the tube in the photograph may have been mangled by the hammer or whatever drove it into the ground. That is why I excavate ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@nate-the-surveyor are you joking? I checked the survey slang dictionary and couldn't find the meaning to any of this. A rectangular pipe is a tube to...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

?ÿ Here is a top view that shows the rectangular section of the tube better. The flagging was done by another and was found on the artifact at this l...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 1178
Reply
RE: Rock to Pipe

Finding the corner in a description is the best rewarding experience. Also knowing that in finding it you can never be wrong even if it does not match...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustment - AutoCAD Civil 3D

If it is true that no changes have been made to the software since Softdesk then I can be assured that in my installation of Land Desk Top I have what...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court (Massachusetts)

@jph Thank you. I wondered about that too. In fact, I called the Land Court about it, but, have yet to receive a response. They don't have email so I...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Multipath?

The cover needs some architect looking types, dressed in suits, wearing hard hats and pointing with a set of rolled up plans under their arms.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court (Massachusetts)

I only want to find and mark the boundary, unless marks are found. Then record a map of the results showing the existing lines, buildings and improvem...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court (Massachusetts)

Thank you Peter, You are right. The first certificate of title in 1907 does not have bearings. However, there was a later certificate filed fr in 1911...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 2551
Reply
RE: Finding Massachusetts County Road Layouts

@bill-c Ok a link that was in the email sent to me me did not work. I wrote to the email given on masslandrecords.com page for South Middlesex. They ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding Massachusetts County Road Layouts

@bill-c Sorry, I copied that information from their email. If you use an Internet search for masslandrecords.com it will work better. 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding Massachusetts County Road Layouts

Hi, ?ÿ I recently contacted Middlesex South by email for advice on how to obtain a County Layout from 1931 in Townsend, Massachusetts. They were very ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS vs. GNSS

@norman-oklahoma Hi, I already know that. Thank you. Also my occupations are strictly static and usually observed twice on different days. So, I'm no...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 838
Reply
RE: Mentoring

I don't believe in mentors. You might as well call them narcissists. If a person is a qualified educator that has kept current then mentor away. Other...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Football?

Ah, the Smoot... The namesake of a famous M.I.T. student.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Barway?

I have a barway in my field. It is a gap in the stone wall and it does or does not have bars. I learned the term from the neighbors when I moved to my...

7 years ago
Page 45 / 62