AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 5:33 am
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I talk to an attorney?

@scott-ellis Yeah, I was just joking about getting paid because I know he is getting paid by his client to harass me.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I talk to an attorney?

@ric-moore Exactly, the entire explanation is on the survey map.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I talk to an attorney?

I don't think I'll be talking to him. He has no case against me. His client does not own the road. His client's surveyor that he hired in 1986 shows t...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 30
Views: 1489
Reply
RE: Letƒ??s go Metric they said, Itƒ??ll be fun they said...

I've never really understood why inches are for "whores" or why people need to repeat it. It seems like a vulgar reference. If you feel the urge to ex...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Letƒ??s go Metric they said, Itƒ??ll be fun they said...

I agree our DOT went through metrication and it failed. Two systems of units are too many. Constantly switching settings from one day to the next was ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Misrepresentation

That's a good question. Although I don't see how that practice would be acceptable. In my mind if people do not understand where their boundary is aft...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Misrepresentation

Say some miracle of conscience occurs and the surveyor decides to set one of the "proposed" monuments and finds instead a giant boulder or a rock outc...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Misrepresentation

It is conditional to the acceptance that permanent monuments be set at all lot corners and all points of inflection on the street boundaries. Regardle...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Misrepresentation

It is conditional to the acceptance of the subdivision. I would like to ask the town why the subdivision was accepted.?ÿ

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1294
Reply
RE: Center of Utility Pole

Not in my experience. It may be good to get more than three observations in case of a poor reflection.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Center of Utility Pole

Three or more points and a regression to make a circle. Use reflector-less mode or prism with zero offset. I assume all survey equipment, regardless o...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Maps that suck...

Try talking to them. I recently filed and their scan came out with not enough contrast. They agreed to scan it again. When it was done there was no di...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Maps that suck...

I am in a colonial state. We do not require recording except for the creation of new lines (subdivision).?ÿ I do not make subdivisions, but encourage ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 853
Reply
RE: Another surveyor's invoice.

Here is something from my research into our little Town Common. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So close but so far away!

Time for a Least Squares adjustment?

7 years ago
Page 47 / 62