Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
The term "rassen frassen" was first uttered by none other than Yosemite Sam. The hootin'est, tootin'est, shootin'est, bob-tail wildcat, in the west!?ÿ
Yes, I record the date of the observation. The time is an excellent suggestion. I know a professor who had the task of observing the elevation of a p...
@flga Then my qualified analysis and expert CAD checking abilities was number three, the only one that will fill.
I used "zoom" to attend my state's virtual conference and it gave my computer a virus. How ironic is that??ÿ
It depends, of course, on whether you intend to keep filling the top reservoir. Then only one glass will ever get a drop. Number three gets my vote.
Congratulations!
Are the beams prefabricated, and do they have shop drawings of each beam? Perhaps, then you will be able to tell what scale to use by comparing the sh...
Yes, the written words prevail.
@holy-cow Anyone here can easily see your spirit animal.
... of course. 🙂 I should make that note on the map too.
@spmpls ha ha...
@peter-lothian Thank you. I know he can't be that stupid. He is suggesting that my client not record his map as it may cause confusion. What really is...
@mightymoe The measurement is between two found objects buried for forty years.
@nate-the-surveyor We did set a new monument there as the old pipes were just about paper thin and wold be gone in a short matter of time. Now there i...
@holy-cow OK
@brad-ott One pipe has a diameter of 0.08 feet and the other has a diameter of 0.11 feet.
@mightymoe Good idea. We'll do that.