AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1583
Reply
RE: Dealing with unreasonable people

I see no reason to take a training class. I am not there as a psychologist. If the unreasonable person is not my client then I call the police. In fac...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling Adjustment

The idea of using different turning points in?ÿ each of the two directions of the leveling circuit comes from a definition published by the American C...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling Adjustment

A level circuit should not use the same turning points in both directions. It should start and end at the same Bench Mark. Preferably using two Bench ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Livestock eating flagging liability

I don't use too much flagging for the sake of all the animals. Also the long tails, even if not eaten, will get brittle, fall off and become litter. ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: UPPER or Lower?

@mightymoe I knew Leroy was to blame for this. Thank you.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: UPPER or Lower?

@norman-oklahoma You are right. The recorder here requires the minimum text height to be one-tenth of and inch. So, I need to use a font that is one-e...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 51
Views: 1973
Reply
RE: Spellcheck People

@flga not a parallelogram. The diagonals would not be equal.  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Spellcheck People

@mathteacher think of an isosceles trapezoid. Like an isosceles triangle with the top cut off. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Spellcheck People

@flga?ÿ I can think of a situation where the diagonal measurements are equal, but, the structure is not "square" and it happened to me. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can the legs of a traverse cross?

@aliquot I don't think you can infer that the measurements are wrong. My survey techniques and equipment get me unusually high precision. To adjust t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can the legs of a traverse cross?

It would be badƒ?? Try to imagine all life as?ÿyou?ÿknow it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Spellcheck People

Beware if someone compliments you by saying "your excellent at using spell check" because there lying.

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: periodic complaint about temporary things in ostensibly permanent places

Developments and developers just make people angry with their greed. It's no wonder that there is an attitude problem at the local level. That is why ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: That being said...

@bstrand I agree. It is how really dumb people pretend to be smart. Ha ha.  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: That being said...

...at the end of the day...at this moment in time...going forward...the list is almost endless. I can remember a project where several people who had ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1238
Reply
RE: Things found while surveying

A guy from my team got squashed to death by a 40 foot long wooden piling. It was an "accident" that happened when he was counting blows during a pile ...

7 years ago
Page 43 / 62