AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
nimal
nimal
@nimal
Free
Joined: December 18, 2017 6:42 am
Topics: 13 / Replies: 32
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 512
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1958
Topic
Reply
RE: Leica TS16 1" R500 New or Used?

@minbarwinkle I hope by "TH" you mean the longrange Bluetooth Handle. If so, you're right and as to the dealer AP20 only works with RH18 Bluetooth Han...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16 1" R500 New or Used?

Great. Thanks for infomation. Any idea about TS16 imaging option? Has anyone used or think it's useful?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16 1" R500 New or Used?

@350rocketmike I just checked Leica_TPS_Comprison Chart and "Power Search" is an option for TS16. It's not clear to me about if "ATRplus" is an option...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New member NSW, Australia!

Welcome onboard. It's a great place to learn.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 2881
Reply
RE: Recommendations on single or dual L1-L2 for OPUS Static only

@mattsib79 I definitely agree. We were using few Javad Triump 2 receivers for Control Surveys. I'd like to add few comments with my experience, Pros:...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Australia

Welcome onboard. I've learnt a lot been in this board for few years and it'll would be the same for you.?ÿ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad rod heights

@ryancj31 Good point. Leica AP20 AutoPole does this. But only with Leica guns. Haven't had a chance to try it.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica AP20 Auto Pole Experience

@350rocketmike Thanks for sharing your experience with Leica 1203+ & TS16. Also good to know about S5. Feedback from a user is worth million times...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Indonesia

Welcome onboard. I am not too far from your location. From Darwin ATM. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica AP20 Auto Pole Experience

TS16 uses Standard DC Servos and has 45 deg/sec (Please correct me if I'm wrong) speed. Leica MS60 with Piezo drives is much faster but I'm not sure i...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2057
Reply
RE: Dr. Javad Ashjaee

RIP Dr Ashjaee. We really missed you..!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: TRIMBLE ACCESS VS NON TRIMBLE CONVENTIONAL TOTAL STATIONS

You can run a SOKKIA TS with Carlson SurveCE. I think Carlson Surveyor Plus data collector is very affordable these days as newer models came in or an...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro-Magnet-Carlsonƒ??s

What zammo said is true. I'm running SOKKIA iX with Carlson SurvCE 5.08. One main reason to choose SOKKIA iX to TOPCON GT was the open to work with th...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Launches REACH RS2 Multi-Band RTK GNSS Receiver with Centimeter Precision

Has anyone had a chance to hand on the newest Tersus Oscar receiver? One step ahead it has the calibration free tilt option. I believe it is more or l...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 886
Page 1 / 3